Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wow! 2012 already?

Ok I'm back, the last post was dated some time in 2008, so as you can see I've been away from my desk for a while, but I think I might have something to say now that I'm a few years older and wiser... ha! Speaking of changes, I am changing quickly as my belly grows bigger with baby number 4.... it sounds like a lot every time I say it, but I'm sure that once I meet the newest member of our family it will seem like she has always been here. The ultrasound technician was pretty sure she is correct in identifying the parts that determine girl or boy, so we will be waiting to see who "little sister" is. Jon is very set on the name Jillian, which I also like but I'm not ready to decide yet, there are lots of names I like, and this is very likely the last time I will be naming a baby! Some other contenders are: jacqueline, jade, jayla, jamaka, jamila, jaya..... any more suggestions?

So aside from running out of time to write this post, because it's time to go to music class with Juniper, I am feeling a bit like someone has replaced my personality with that of an evil witch with no patience for children! Agh! I really hope this is a passing hormonal phase because I adore children (especially when they belong to someone else...ha ha) and I tend to work with children even when I don't have my own with me. The one I am carrying is kicking steadily and tumbling around in her little cocoon. More to come on the gestation and changes of our little family!

No comments: